Sunday, August 3, 2008

Burgers, buns, and nudity

Nudity is so en vogue here, so I decided it might be fun to try to go against what was mainstream and keep my bathing suit on! Wow! me modest- get out . . . I never would have thought! Yea not much has changed I still have bathing suit that covers everything and even nice skirt. My skirt may not be as conservative as the blue one from the past couple years, but I still have one.

The beach was beautiful . . . I mean water, sand, the setting sun, windmills, and good food . . . what is not beautiful about that. I will tell you what is not beautiful about that . . . two nude women swimming around in the Oresund Sea. Yes, you read that right 2 nude women. Now, I am not one to judge, well maybe I do to some extent, but these women we decide were more than just friends. They walked up to a spot that was directly in front of us and one of the women stripped down . . and then proceeded to talk to the other woman . . .My gosh why wear clothes if you are going to do that. The other lady was quite modest because she went in with her shirt and panties on, but no she came back out of the water and threw her top off. Yeah, pretty sure they were more than friends. Never would I do that with friend, but hey here you can do that stuff. no thank you

The sad thing is Jen and I watched this whole thing and wondered why it had to be those two women that were not in the best shape . . . I mean we would have been ok if it was someone that was fit still gross but not as gross. Anyway, all afternoon we saw people change men too . . . fortunately we just saw rear ends, but still we don't need to be graced by its presence.

Now to the best part! We grilled out with a disposable grill! The burgers were amazing and so was the corn and the chocolate and the beer for that matter! I was sitting on the beach with a new friend in Copenhagen for crying out loud. . . That was awesome!

No comments: