I will try to recap the week in a quick list b/c I really need to study this morning, but I am trying to put it off!
Monday: I went to class and actually understood everything the teacher was saying in Econ. Then went to a FCK . . .Fubol Club Kobenhavn match. It was my first soccer game (prof.) ever and I was very excited to be there! I posted an album which you can see you to the right of this post.
Tuesday: Ran for an 1.5hrs. . Bought more pastries . . . Ate chili with the UNCC MACC family plus one Norwegian, 3 Polish, 1 German, and 1 French. . . . Who knew chili would become an international delicacy loved and enjoyed by all. Also found a great microbrewery beer to enjoy with my chili!
Wednesday: Class and a long bike ride! And sad news . . . My monthly metro pass expired today . . .so that means I have been over here more than one month.
Thursday: Ran in the morning. Then went to buy movie tickets for a show on Friday, then went to the park with a girl from my class with the best intentions of studying . . .hmmm nope just talked. We did cover Risk Premiums and the Gold Standard Mint Parity Conditions, so we have that down, but 2.5 hours of the the 3 we were out there were mostly talking!
Thursday night we went to a Brew Pub that duh brews its own beer. I for one was sick of Carlsberg and wanted to taste something better. I don't think the word beer and snob should be paired, but I think Beer Enthusiast is more along the lines of what I might be! Three of us went and enjoyed 5 different varieties of beer. yum! I enjoyed that!
Friday: Woke up ate a pastry and now am typing. I need to study and then I am going to the movie this afternoon!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment