skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Holland House
A home for a right brained CPA
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
mmmmm yeah . .
mmmm. . . no written words can really explain what is in the photos.. really I am not sure what words I was saying as I ate these goodies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copenhagen Photo Link! Please click and enjoy!
http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq
About Me
Vaughan S Holland
A right brained CPA
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2008
(31)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(12)
Metro Card Bites the Dust
Wait I though I was in Norway.
I was a Foolish Man
mmmmm yeah . .
east met west and west met east
2 guys a girl and some serious southern comfort co...
What do you call it in America . .. . uh Stuudi...
Time certainly flies when you are having fun . . ....
More photos . . . and click the link on the top ri...
Get out there and Dance
No title
Amazing Race Amazing Times
►
June
(12)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment