I am officially studying! Well, I studied a little last week, but I have the accounting templates downloaded onto my computer so I can work problems twice as fast now. As much as I hate managerial accounting this is actually fun now that I have fun accounting templates. I bet no one reading this has ever said the word fun accounting and templates in the same sentence. Except for you dad. And you might be the only other person that reads this. So here's to Accounting dorks!
As far as International Monetary Economics goes aka the Economics of Exchange Rates I have a lot of reading to do. I am not sure I will use fun in a sentence with Econ, because it isn't the most fun topic. Thankfully I enjoy learning about economics even if I don't quite grasp what is being said I can take it home and work it out in my way to understand! As long as I spit out enough at the end of the semester for my professor to understand what I mean I should be A-Okay! Or B-Okay what ever the case may be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment